DiamPrice is a unique app designed and developed by diamond pros for making this app the best app possible for the Diamond industry.
DiamPrice has been the leading diamond pricing calculator on the Appstore since 2010 (and the only universal one for your iPad).
They have now introduced premium accounts with the ability to price gold, silver, platinum and so much more!
DiamPrice is a great way to price diamonds on the go but also track and manage your stock, inventory and collection.DiamPrice is a universal iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch app for diamond pricing and inventory management. the only one that allows you to set a default discount and choose from more than 30 currencies.
With DiamPrice you can store your entire diamond collection with a picture and keep track of their prices and detailed specifications. You can also send diamonds with specifications directly from the App in an email to a client, friend or that special someone you are buying a new ring for.Diamond Dealers leave your office at the office and forget that Rapaport sheet being, you can now access it from your device directly!
Buying an engagement ring? Lets us help you decide if the price is right!List of Features- Choose from any of the following
Currencies: EUR, USD, JPY, BGN, CZK, DKK, EEK, GBP, HUF, LTL, LVL, PLN, RON, SEK, CHF, NOK, RUB, TRY, AUD, BRL, CAD, CNY, HKD, IDR, INR, KRW, MXN, MYR, NZD, PHP, SGD, THB, ZAR- Enter your own currency exchange rate- Currency rates automatically updated- Set default discount in the settings
- Diamond pricing calculator
- Diamond inventory manager
- Internet connection not required
- IDEX diamond pricing
- Login to your RapNet account to use Rapaport pricing
- Store pictures of your inventory
- Email diamonds from your inventory
- Track value of inventory
- Calculate price per carat
- Calculate discounted price per carat
- Calculate price of a stone
- Calculate discounted price of a stone
- View a list and images of most popular shapes
- Sync collection across devices with a DiamPrice accountPremium Features (added cost)
- Metals pricing (gold, silver, platinum)
- Jewelry pricing
- Add labor cost to jewelryNote to retail buyers and consumers: We highly recommend for consumers to use a 15% – 20% discount when using this calculator for engagement rings or other jewelry.Introducing