Diamond Cutting and Polishing Program
|Diamond Education Program/Course||Duration||Tuition|
|Rough Diamond Grading and Evaluation||2 Week||R8500|
|Diamond Cutting and Polishing||3 -6 months||R42,000|
|Polished Diamond and Gold||1 Week||R7500|
At the completion of the Diamond Cutting and Polishing program the student is granted the internationally recognized diamond certificates from The Corlia Roberts Diamond Education College.
The tuition cost includes all practice diamonds and equipment while attending the College, The Cutting programs offers the student a firm foundation in self-employment. The programs covers round brilliants, fancy cutting, sawing, bruting, recutting, and repairing. The programs also include finished diamond grading and rough diamond grading. All instruction is one -one -one.
The art of Diamond Cutting, will allow one to become employable at almost any level in the Jewelry and Diamond industry. The follow are some of the job positions that would be available.
- Sales consultant (jewelry and diamond stores).
- Managers for retail (jewelry and diamond stores).
- Diamond buyers for retail outlets.
- Diamond buyers for wholesale outlets.
- Travel consultant for major diamond firms.
- Diamond consultant for private companies.
- Diamond factory supervisor.
- Diamond cutter for diamond production factories.
- Rough Diamond broker for small and large companies.
- There are many job positions available to the graduate diamond cutter. The knowledge acquired gives one the opportunity to become self-employed.
To enroll in the programs an application is required to be filled out and submitted with a fee of 50% which is part of the tuition cost. Only one application is required for all diamond cutting programs.