Courses on offer:
Rough Diamond Grading and Valuation:
What you will learn: A Practical course that will take you to the next level of raw un-cut diamond knowledge.
The syllabus covers.
- Rough Diamond structure, shape and orientation.
- Surface features of rough diamonds.
- Internal features of rough diamonds.
- Understanding color in rough diamonds.
- The manufacturing process of rough diamonds.
- Valuing of rough diamonds and the price book
Diamond Processing :
What you will learn: A Practical course that will teach you to
- cut and
- polish rough diamonds.
Diamond cutting is an art, very precise and exact skills are needed. To be a proficient diamond cutter and polisher takes years of practice, though our training course we will equip you to learn the necessary skills toward the art of diamond cutting and polishing.
Diamond Grading and Identification:
What you will learn: A Laboratory course that will teach you to grade a diamond using a universal system that assesses the stone on its color, clarity, cut and carat-weight. Every diamond, has a set of unique characteristics that determine its value. how to read a diamond grading certificate GIA VS EGL VS HRD and IGI Laboratories.